Dr Daniel Pryde-Jarman
The College was first established in the centre of Hereford in the 1850s. Since then, it has grown to offer a whole host of courses and qualifications to local, national and international students.
We are one of only four specialist arts colleges in the country, offering a range of courses in art, design, performing arts and music. Our courses range from entry level all the way through to Foundation, Honours and Masters Degrees.
- Hereford College of ArtsCollege RdUnited KingdomHerefordHerefordshireHR11EB
- Dr Daniel Pryde-Jarman BA Fine Art Course Leader
- Mark Houghton Lecturer, BA Fine Art
- Celia Johnson Lecturer, BA Fine Art
- Darren Williams Course Leader, L3 Diploma and Extended Diploma Art & Design
- Mandy Pritchard Lecturer, Foundation Art & Design